Welcome to Visa Services!
The U.S. Consulate Mumbai processes applications for both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas to the United States.
- Nonimmigrant visas are for people visiting the U.S. temporarily for tourism, business, education, medical treatment, or petition-based employment. The type of visa required depends on your purpose of travel.
- Immigrant visas are for applicants planning to permanently relocate to the United States.
The U.S. Consulate General Mumbai is located at C-49, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051.
The Consulate General in Mumbai provides consular services for the states of Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Diu and Daman, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. If you are not in the Mumbai consular district, find your nearest consulate below.
- U.S. Embassy, New Delhi provides consular services in the states of Bihar, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and the country of Bhutan.
- The Consulate General Chennai provides consular services for the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Tamil Nadu, and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- The Consulate General Hyderabad provides consular services for the states of Andhra Pradesh and Orissa.
- The Consulate General Kolkata provides consular services for the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and West Bengal.
- Bangalore (Virtual Consulate, does not process visas)
- Applicants are reminded to be aware of fake forms and scams intended by individuals claiming to represent the U.S. Consulate or the Consul General. Applicants should always check official U.S. Consulate website http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov for information on the visa application process. For specific questions about the visa process, please email email@example.com. Recent scam correspondence samples are available here